Used for charting individual and group notes by a variety of mental health disciplines such as psychology, nursing or social services.
When used in a group setting a note can be duplicated, so a general comment about the group content can be applied to all the participants, then individualized for each client. Form can be integrated with billing when a progress note is written, a charge is automatically generated.
• Data Fields highlighted in yellow for easy recognition
• Autofill, type-ahead speed form completion
• Spell check, automatic dates & times increase accuracy
• Print a blank to be handwritten if needed
• Ideal for SOAP or DAP formats
• Designed for optional database use
• Can have menu of common statements built in.
• 5 pages per record
Available File Format
- Nuance OmniForm (OFM) Form Fill & Design features
Need a custom progress note similar to this one?
We can convert the progress notes you may already use into an electronic form. Once created, you need only to open your new form, and start filling it in. You can edit the form design at any time, should you want to make additional changes.