Uniform Bill (UB-04) Health Insurance Paper Claim Form
Meets all Government Printing Office Specifications:
• Commercially Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper – 20 # white bond
• Laser cut sheets for use in inkjet or laser printers
• OCR “dropout” red ink for processing on scanner equipment
• Instructions for government/private health programs on back
• Accommodates National Provider Identifier (NPI) reporting
• Form CMS 1450 (UB-04) OMB Approved – No. 0938-0997
Shrink wrapped in packs of 100, 200 or 500 sheets.
The Uniform Bill (UB-04) is the standard paper claim form used by institutional providers used in billing multiple third party payers.
CMS 1450 (UB-04) OMB Approved – No. 0938-0997. Designed for processing on high-speed OCR scanning equipment.
100, 200, 500
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.